*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Chile & Easter Island - Understand Chile & Easter Island and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Chile Today, History, Life in Chile, Chilean Wine, Literature & Cinema, The Natural World, National Parks, Directory A–Z, Transportation, and Language chapters from Lonely Planet’s Chile & Easter Island guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, culture, Chilean wine and nature to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for gay and lesbian travelers and travelers with disabilities as well as a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown and history of delectable Chilean wines
- info on the natural world, from the land and wildlife to current environmental issues
- full coverage of Chile’s national parks
- details on the national psyche and life in Chile
Coverage includes: Chile Today, History, Life in Chile: the National Psyche, Lifestyle & Population, Chilean Wine: Chilean Specialities & New Trends, Literature, Poetry & Cinema, The Natural World: the Land, Wildlife & Environmental Issues, National Parks, Directory A–Z, Transportation and Language.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.