Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Chile & Easter Island - Tierra Del Fuego (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Tierra del Fuego chapter from Lonely Planet’s Chile & Easter Island guidebook.
Shared by Chile and Argentina, the immense Fuegian wilderness, with its slate-gray seascapes, murky crimson bogs and wind-worn forests is also lovely and wild.
- trek around jagged peaks and sculpted landscapes on the five-day circuit of Dientes de Navarino
- explore the ancient Fuegian forests of Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego
- splurge on fresh local seafood in one of Argentina’s best restaurants in Ushuaia
- restaurants and accommodation
Coverage includes: Chilean Tierra Del Fuego: Porvenir & around, Parque Nacional Yendegaia, Isla Navarino, Cabo de Hornos & Surrounding Islands, Argentine Tierra Del Fuego: Ushuaia, Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego, Tolhuin and Río Grande.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.
Chile & Easter Island - Understand Chile & Easter Island and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)