*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Chile & Easter Island - Sur Chico (PDF Chapter)
This is the Sur Chico chapter from Lonely Planet’s Chile & Easter Island guidebook.
In Sur Chico you’ll find well-developed lakeside hamlets dripping in charm and draped by stunning national parks and nature reserves, plus exquisitely conical volcanoes, a magnetic draw for outdoor adventure enthusiasts and devil-may-care thrillseekers.
- visit one of the most beautiful places in the world you’ve probably never heard of on an etnoturismo jaunt to Caleta Condor
- trek the otherworldly landscapes of La Araucanía’s volcanically altered national parks: Reserva Nacional Malalcahuello-Nalcas and Parque Nacional Conguillío
- shred powder driving your own dogsled on a majestic seven-day Andean crossing with Aurora Austral Patagonia Husky near Villarrica
- restaurants and accommodation
Coverage includes: La Araucanía, Temuco, Parque Nacional Conguillío, Curacautín, Reserva Nacional Malalcahuello-Nalcas, Melipeuco, Villarrica, Pucón, Parque Nacional Villarrica, Río Liucura Valley, Parque Nacional Huerquehue, Curarrehue, Los Ríos, Valdivia, The Lakes District, Osorno, Parque Nacional Puyehue, Huilo-Huilo Reserva Natural Biosfera, Puerto Varas, Ensenada, Parque Nacional Vicente Pérez Rosales, Cochamó, Cochamó Valley, Río Puelo, Río Puelo Valley and Puerto Montt.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.