Chile & Easter Island - Southern Patagonia (PDF Chapter)
This is the Southern Patagonia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Chile & Easter Island guidebook.
Patagonia is a place for travelers to hatch their greatest adventures, whether hiking through rugged landscapes, seeing penguins by the thousands or horseback riding across the steppe.
- discover the remote backside of Parque Nacional Torres del Paine
- join the march of the penguins on Isla Magdalena
- hike under the toothy Fitz Roy Range near El Chaltén, Argentina’s trekking capital
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Magallanes, Punta Arenas & around, Última Esperanza, Puerto Natales, Cueva del Milodón, Parque Nacional Bernardo O’Higgins, Parque Nacional Torres del Paine, El Calafate, Perito Moreno, El Chaltén and Parque Nacional Los Glaciares.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.
Chile & Easter Island - Understand Chile & Easter Island and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)