*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Chile & Easter Island - Northern Patagonia (PDF Chapter)
This is the Northern Patagonia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Chile & Easter Island guidebook.
Exuberant rainforest, scrubby steppe and unclimbed peaks crowd the Northern Patagonian horizon, but the essence of this place is water, from the clear cascading rivers to the turquoise lakes, massive glaciers and labyrinthine fjords.
- paddle the misty fjords and trek the temperate rainforests of Parque Pumalín
- admire the rural farms, rushing rivers and hanging glaciers while tracing the length of the mythic Carretera Austral
- giddy-up into pioneer Patagonia on remote Andean trails
- restaurants and accommodation
Coverage includes: Hornopirén, Parque Nacional Hornopirén, Parque Pumalín, Chaitén, Futaleufú, Palena, La Junta, Puyuhuapi, Termas de Puyuhuapi, Parque Nacional Queulat & around, Coyhaique, Reserva Nacional Coyhaique, Reserva Nacional Río Simpson, Monumento Natural Dos Lagunas, Parque Nacional Laguna San Rafael, Reserva Nacional Cerro Castillo, Villa Cerro Castillo, Puerto Ingeniero Ibáñez, Chile Chico, Reserva Nacional Jeinimeni, Puerto Río Tranquilo, Cruce el Maitén, Puerto Guadal, Puerto Bertrand & the Baker River, Valle Chacabuco (Parque Nacional Patagonia), Cochrane, Reserva Nacional Tamango, Caleta Tortel and Villa O’Higgins & around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.
Chile & Easter Island - Understand Chile & Easter Island and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)