*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Chile & Easter Island - Norte Chico (PDF Chapter)
This is the Norte Chico chapter from Lonely Planet’s Chile & Easter Island guidebook.
For such a small sliver of land, Chile’s Norte Chico (Little North) offers up fantastic diversity. La Serena, a coastal colonial capital and the region’s largest city, is a must-see for anybody visiting.
- lounge around Norte Chico’s coolest little beach town, the pretty Bahía Inglesa.
- learn just how potent the little pisco grape can be as you hop through villages of the groovy Elqui Valley
- take in starry southern skies at one of many observatories dotting Norte Chico
- restaurants and accommodation
Coverage includes: La Serena & around, Elqui Valley, Reserva Nacional Pingüino de Humboldt, Huasco Valley, Parque Nacional Llanos de Challe, Copiapó, Parque Nacional Nevado Tres Cruces, Ojos del Salado, Caldera, Bahía Inglesa and Parque Nacional Pan de Azúcar.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.