*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Chile & Easter Island - Middle Chile (PDF Chapter)
This is the Middle Chile chapter from Lonely Planet’s Chile & Easter Island guidebook.
If you love wine, fine dining, never-ending springs, street art, skiing, hiking, mountain biking, surfing or just lazing for days on lost coasts, there’s a spot in Middle Chile that was created just for you.
- get lost in the steep maze of mural-lined alleyways that spiderweb across the hills of Valparaíso
- swirl, sniff and sip the complex and full-bodied reds of the Colchagua Valley
- catch a steep and quicksilver-fast wave at the famous surf breaks of Pichilemu
- restaurants and accommodation
Coverage includes: Valparaíso, Viña del Mar, Casablanca Valley, Quintay, Isla Negra, Parque Nacional La Campana, Aconcagua Valley, Los Andes, Portillo, Southern Heartland, Colchagua Valley, Pichilemu, Curicó, Reserva Nacional Radal Siete Tazas, Maule Valley, Reserva Nacional Altos de Lircay, Chillán, Termas de Chillán, Valle Las Trancas, Concepción, Salto del Laja, Los Angeles, Parque Nacional Laguna del Laja, Angol, Parque Nacional Nahuelbuta, Archipiélago Juan Fernández, San Juan Bautista and Parque Nacional Archipiélago Juan Fernández.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.