Chile & Easter Island - Middle Chile (PDF Chapter)
This is the Middle Chile chapter from Lonely Planet’s Chile & Easter Island guidebook.
If you love wine, fine dining, never-ending springs, street art, skiing, hiking, mountain biking, surfing or just lazying for days on wild coasts, there’s a spot in Middle Chile that was created just for you.
- get lost in the steep maze of mural-lined alleyways that spiderweb across the hills of Val-paraíso
- swirl, sniff and sip the complex and full-bodied reds of the Colchagua Valley
- follow in the footsteps of the real-life castaway who inspired the novel Robinson Crusoe on the Archipiélago Juan Fernández
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Valparaíso & the Central Coast, Valparaíso, Viña Del Mar, Casablanca Valley Wineries, Quintay, Isla Negra, Parque Nacional la Campana, Aconcagua Valley, Los Andes, Portillo, Southern Heartland, Colchagua Valley, Matanzas, Pichilemu, Curicó, Parque Nacional Radal Siete Tazas, Maule Valley, Reserva Nacional Altos de Lircay, Chillán, Termas de Chillán & Valle Las Trancas, Coastal Towns, Concepción, Salto Del Laja, Los Ange-les, Parque Nacional Laguna del Laja, Angol, Parque Nacional Nahuelbuta, Archipiélago Juan Fernández, San Juan Bautista, Parque Nacional Archipielago Juan Fernandez.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.