Chile & Easter Island - Chiloe (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Chiloé chapter from Lonely Planet’s Chile & Easter Island guide-book.
When the early-morning fog shrouds misty-eyed and misunderstood Chiloé, it’s immediately apparent something different this way comes. Isla Grande de Chiloé is South America’s fifth-largest island and is home to a fiercely independent, seafaring people.
- genuflect in awe at Chiloé’s Unesco-listed wooden churches
- trek across Chiloé’s landscape to the mythological Dock of Souls
- take a dawn kayak trip through a misty sunken forest in Chepu
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Ancud, Monumento Natural Islotes de Puñihuil, Quemchi, Isla Mechuque, Dalcahue, Isla Quinchao, Peninsula de Rilán, Castro, Parque Nacion-al Chiloé, Parque Tantauco, Quellón.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.