Chile & Easter Island travel guide
10th Edition Oct 2015
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Chile is nature on a colossal scale, but travel here is surprisingly easy if you don’t rush it.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Chile & Easter Island, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- inspirational images, author recommendations and the best of local knowledge from our expert authors
- planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- plus a Chile Outdoors planner, full details of national parks, a Chilean wine essay and coverage of Argentine Patagonia
Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, Santiago, Middle Chile, Norte Grande, Norte Chico, Sur Chico, Chiloé, Northern Patagonia, Southern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego, Easter Island (Rapa Nui), Understand and Survival chapters.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.