Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Chicago - Near West Side & Pilsen (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Just west of the Loop is, well, the West Loop. This booming area is akin to New York City’s Meatpacking District, with chic restaurants, clubs and galleries poking out between meat-processing plants.
- fork into a decadent meal by a celebrity chef at one of the mega-hot restaurants in the West Loop
- wander around forklifts and warehouses to find art hubs such as the pop-art haven of Mars Gallery
- explore the tavernas, bakeries and shops along Halsted St in Greektown and indulge in flaming cheese, honeyed sweets, carafes of wine and a magical candle or three
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities and Pilsen Murals.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.