Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Chicago - Near North & Navy Pier (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
The Loop may be where Chicago fortunes are made, but the Near North is where those fortunes are spent. Shops, restaurants and amusements abound. This is also where the majority of hotels roll out their welcome mats.
- walk on the boat-bedecked Navy Pier and take in the views – especially from the stomach-churning 196ft Ferris wheel
- heft a gooey slice of pizza from Giordano’s that’s even mightier than deep-dish
- shop with the frenzied masses along the busy Magnificent Mile, a stretch of road jam-packed with retailers from Burberry to Nike to Uniqlo
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities and the Waterfront.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.