Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Chicago - Logan Square & Humboldt Park (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Sights are few and far between in Logan Square and Humboldt Park. No matter. You’re here to eat, drink and see a show. Many of Chicago’s best restaurants are tucked in along the neighborhood’s tree-shaded boulevards.
- score a coveted seat at the Michelin-starred Parachute and fork into the Korean-meets-American fare that has made this one of America’s best restaurants
- flick through sweet vinyl, then play Donkey Kong, Ms Pac-Man and other vintage arcade games in the back room of Logan Hardware
- stroll around the lagoon, lounge on the beach, check out the free arts center and munch Puerto Rican snacks in the sprawling green space of Humboldt Park
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Hipster Haven.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.