Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Chicago - Lake View & Wrigleyville (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Lake View is the overarching name of this good-time neighborhood, inhabited mostly by 20- and 30somethings. Wrigleyville is the pocket that surrounds star attraction Wrigley Field.
- spend an afternoon in the bleachers, hot dog and beer in hand, hoping for a win at Wrigley Field, the ivy-clad home of the Cubs
- make a beer-andbratwurst detour to the German enclave of Lincoln Square
- hear a soon-to-be-famous band at Metro, Chicago’s premier loud-rock venue, which has been a tastemaker for more than three decades
- restaurants & bars
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.