Chicago city guide - 9th edition
9th Edition Jan 2020
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Steely skyscrapers, top chefs, rocking festivals – the Windy City will blow you away with its low-key cultured awesomeness. Lonely Planet is your passport to Chicago, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Wander the marble corridors of the Art Institute of Chicago, sample a range of global eats in buzzy restaurants, or hear the blues at Rosa’s Lounge; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Chicago and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Chicago Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trou-ble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – music, history, sports, food, arts, architecture
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 41 colour maps
Coverage includes: The Loop, Near North, Gold Coast, Lincoln Park, Lake View, Andersonville, Uptown, Lincoln Square, Ravenswood, Wicker Park, Logan Square, West Loop, Pilsen, Hyde Park, and more
Leaving before then? Find our current edition here.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.