Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Chateaux of the Loire Valley Road Trips - Route des Grands Crus (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Route des Grand Crus chapter from Lonely Planet’s Châteaux of the Loire Valley Road Trips guidebook.
Swinging from Gevrey-Chambertin to Puligny-Montrachet, this route is like a ‘greatest hits’ of Burgundy, with its bucolic views, patchwork of immaculate hand-groomed vines, atmospheric wine cellars and attractive stone villages.
- take in St-Romain’s sensational views and bucolic atmosphere
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- indulge in Beaune, the opulent capital of Burgundian wines
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- taste wine in the grandiose setting of Château de Merusault
- discover even more with walking tours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Gevrey-Chambertin, Château du Clos de Vougeot, Nuits-St-Georges, Aloxe-Corton, Beaune, Château de Pommard, Château de Meursault, St-Romain, Château de La Rochepot, Puligny-Montrachet, Paris Walking Tour, Burgundy, Côte d’Or Vineyards, Beaune, Noyers-sur-Serein, Vézelay, Autun and Cluny.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.