*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.Our warehouse is closed March 28-30th too, in case you were wondering.
Chateaux of the Loire Valley Road Trips - Medieval Burgundy (PDF Chapter)
This is the Medieval Burgundy chapter from Lonely Planet’s Châteaux of the Loire Valley Road Trips guidebook.
Fortified hill towns, medieval monasteries, exquisite Romanesque capitals and multicoloured tiled roofs share the stage with rolling vineyards and verdant hiking trails on this idyllic meander.
- visit Vézelay, a hilltop treasury of Romanesque architecture
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- see the kaleidoscopic roof tiles of Burgundy’s wine capital
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- explore Cluny’s peaceful ruins
- discover even more with walking tours, detours, and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Cluny, Tournus, Beaune, Autun, Semur-en-Auxois, Abbaye de Fontenay, Noyers-sur-Serein, Vézelay, Dijon, Paris Walking Tour, Burgundy, Côte d’Or Vineyards, Beaune, Noyers-sur-Serein, Vézelay and Autun.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.