*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Central America on a Shoestring - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to Central America, and Central America’s Top 16 chapters from Lonely Planet’s Central America on a Shoestring guidebook.
Your journey to Central America on a Shoestring starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on the many, many highlights awaiting in the region.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about the top sights in a region rich with adventure
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Central America, and Central America’s Top 16.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.
Central America on a Shoestring - Understand Central America and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
South America on a Shoestring - Understand South America and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)