Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Central America on a Shoestring - Panama (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Consider Panama a place of discovery: explore the ruins of Spanish forts on the Caribbean coast or boat deep into indigenous territories in a dugout canoe. With chill Caribbean vibes on one side and monster Pacific waves on the other, Panama offers the best of all beach waves.
- sip coconuts at laid-back resorts in the Archipiélago de Bocas del Toro
- fuel up for highland adventures in Boquete with local mountain-grown coffee
- admire the faded glory of Panama City’s Casco Viejo, then revel till sunrise on Calle Uruguay
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Panama City, Panama Canal, Isla Taboga, Archipiélago de las Perlas, Pacific Coast & Highlands, El Valle, Chitré, Pedasí, Sunset Coast, Playa Venao, Santa Catalina, Santa Fé, Chiriquí Province, David, Golfo de Chiriquí, Playa Las Lajas, Boquete, Parque Nacional Volcán Barú, Cerro Punta, Parque Internacional La Amistad, Bocas del Toro Province, Isla Colón, Isla Carenero, Isla Bastimentos, Almirante, Changuinola, Colón Province, Colón, Around Colón, Portobelo, Isla Grande, Comarca de Guna Yala, Darién Province, Metetí, Yaviza, El Real, Rancho Frío, La Palma, Reserva Natural Punta Patiño, Sambú, Understand Panama, Panama Today, History, Culture, Arts, Sports, Landscape & Wildlife, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.