*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Central America on a Shoestring - Nicaragua (PDF Chapter)
Affable Nicaragua embraces travelers with volcanic landscapes, colonial architecture, sensational beaches and pristine forests that range from breathtaking to downright incredible. Beyond that there are volcanoes to be climbed (and surfed down), lagoons to be explored, islands to be discovered.
- scramble to Isla de Ometepe’s summits for views to everywhere and beyond on this lush and lovely island
- swim through crystal-clear Caribbean waters in the Corn Islands
- savor Granada’s colonial delights and spirited streets
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Managua & around, Granada & around, Masaya, Parque Nacional Volcán Masaya, Rivas, San Jorge, Isla de Ometepe, Southern Pacific Coast, San Juan del Sur, León, Poneloya, Las Peñitas Beaches, Cosigu?ina Peninsula Beaches, Estelí, Área Protegida Miraflor, Área Protegida Cerro Tisey-Estanzuela, Somoto, Jinotega, Matagalpa, Caribbean Coast, Bluefields, Pearl Lagoon, Corn Islands, Bilwi (Puerto Cabezas), San Carlos & around, Islas Solentiname, Río San Juan, Understand Nicaragua, Nicaragua Today, History, Culture, Landscape & Wildlife, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.