*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Central America on a Shoestring - Mexico's Yucatan & Chiapas (PDF Chapter)
The Yucatán Peninsula wows with its Maya ruins, limestone swimming holes, coral reefs and colonial cities. Down south in Chiapas, home to the Zapatistas, you’ll love San Cristóbal de las Casas, a gorgeous highland colonial city surrounded by pine forest.
- explore Palenque, the astonishing Maya jungle ruins
- delve into the regional cuisine of Mérida, the cultural capital
- chill in Mahahual, a low-key Caribbean town
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: The Yucatán, Cancún, Isla Mujeres, Puerto Morelos, Playa Del Carmen, Isla Cozumel, Tulum, Cobá, Laguna Bacalar, Mahahual, Valladolid, Chichén Itzá, Mérida, Campeche, Chiapas, San Cristóbal de las Casas, Lagos de Montebello, Yaxchilán, Palenque, Agua Azul & Misol-Ha, Understand Mexico’s Yucatán & Chiapas, Mexico’s Yucatán & Chiapas Today, History, Culture, Landscape & Wildlife, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.