Central America on a Shoestring - Honduras (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Honduras’ attractions include the Maya ruins of Copán, diving the Bay Islands and a dozen national parks. It’s also one of the cheapest countries in the region, where you’ll do activities for a fraction of the price you’ll pay elsewhere.
- marvel at the Copán ruins’ intricate stone carvings and epic ancient structures, which trace back to an extraordinary Maya empire.
- cruise down the spectacular Río Cangrejal on a raft and take in some of Central America’s best white water
- discover Trujillo, a forgotten Caribbean town, with lovely beaches, quirky history and charming locals
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Tegucigalpa & around, Comayagua, La Esperanza, Marcala, Lago de Yojoa & around, San Pedro Sula, Copán Ruinas & around, Copán Site, Gracias & around, Omoa, Puerto Cortés, Tela & around, La Ceiba & around, Trujillo, Bay Islands, Roatán, Utila, The Moskitia, Laguna de Ibans, Reserva de la Biosfera del Río Plátano, Palacios, Brus Laguna, Puerta Lempira, Isla del Tigre, Understand Honduras, Honduras Today, History, Culture, Landscape & Wildlife, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.