Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Central America on a Shoestring - Guatemala (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Guatemala is a magical place. If you’re into the Maya, the mountains, the markets, kicking back lakeside or exploring atmospheric pre-Columbian ruins and gorgeous colonial villages, you’re bound to be captivated.
- sidestep the tour groups to find out for yourself why Tikal is Guatemala’s number one tourist attraction
- eat, drink and sleep well in Antigua, studying Spanish and climbing volcanoes in this cosmopolitan and picturesque town
- see another side of Guatemala in the Garifuna enclave of Lívingston
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Guatemala City, Antigua, The Highlands, Lago de Atitlán, Chichicastenango, Santa Cruz del Quiché, Nebaj, Uspantán, Quetzaltenango (Xela), Huehuetenango, Todos Santos Cuchumatán, The Pacific Slope, Retalhuleu, Parque Arqueológico Takalik Abaj, Champerico, Santa Lucía Cotzumalguapa, La Democracia, Sipacate, Escuintla, Monterrico, Salamá & around, Biotopo del Quetzal, Cobán & around, El Oriente, Chiquimula, Esquipulas, Quiriguá, Lago de Izabal, Puerto Barrios, Punta de Manabique, Lívingston, El Petén, Sayaxché, Ceibal, Finca Ixobal, Flores, Santa Elena, El Remate, Tikal, Uaxactún, Yaxhá, El Mirador, Understand Guatemala, Guatemala Today, History, Culture, Arts, Landscape & Wildlife, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.