No code necessary. See terms.
Central America on a Shoestring - El Salvador (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Visitors who come to El Salvador are invariably impressed by how much this tiny country has to offer: world-class surfing on empty, dark-sand beaches; coffee plantations clinging to the sides of volcanoes; colorful Spanish colonial towns; and sublime national parks.
- track your gourmet coffee from plantation to cup, swim in natural springs and hang out at weekend food fairs at Ruta de las Flores
- kick back at Playa El Tunco in La Costa del Bálsamo: surf, party, repeat.
- get steamy hiking Parque Nacional los Volcanes active peaks.
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: San Salvador & around, Los Planes de Renderos, La Libertad, La Costa del Bálsamo, Santa Tecla, Parque Nacional Los Volcanes, Lago de Coatepeque, Santa Ana, Metapán, Chalchuapa, Ruta de Las Flores, Sonsonate, Tacuba, Parque Nacional El Imposible, San Vicente, Alegría, Isla Montecristo, Usulután, Bahía de Jiquilisco, San Miguel, La Unión, Beaches near La Union, Golfo de Fonseca Islands, Morazán, Suchitoto, Chalatenango & around, La Palma, Understand El Salvador, El Salvador Today, History, Culture, Landscape & Wildlife, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.