Central America on a Shoestring - Belize (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
With 240 miles of Caribbean coastline, endless island cays and the barrier reef, diving, snorkeling, swimming and slacking is world class. Inland, Belize’s thick jungles are dotted with ancient Maya structures, along with incredible caves, wildlife-filled sanctuaries and adventure activities.
- avail yourself of Caye Caulker’s amazing array of aquatic activities – from kitesurfing and paddleboarding to snorkeling and diving
- try serious spelunking at Actun Tunichil Muknal in Belize’s most dramatic cave
- enjoy a sunset cocktail on the deck of a sailboat cruising offshore at San Pedro
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Belize City, Northern Cays, Caye Caulker, Ambergris Caye, San Pedro, Bermudian Landing, Altun Ha, Lamanai, Orange Walk, Corozal, Sarteneja, Belmopan, Hummingbird Hwy, San Ignacio, Mountain Pine Ridge, Caracol, West to Guatemala, Dangriga, Central Cays, Hopkins, Sittee Point, Placencia, Punta Gorda, Toledo Villages, Understand Belize, Belize Today, History, Culture, Landscape & Wildlife, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.