Caribbean Islands - Turks & Caicos (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Turks & Caicos chapter from Lonely Planet’s Caribbean Islands guidebook.
The Turks & Caicos Islands, at the southern tip of the Bahamian Archipelago, elude most travelers’ radars. Yet this sparsely populated string of low sand cays boasts some of the world’s most spectacular coral reefs, and has built itself into a true luxury-tourism destination.
- count the luxury resorts fronting the legendary stretch of icing-sugar sand of Grace Bay Beach
- meander through the salt-gritted streets of the islands’ colonial heyday on Grand Turk
- get up close to the largest thriving population of the Turks and Caicos rock iguana, on Little Water Cay
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Caicos Islands, Providenciales, North Caicos, Middle Caicos, Turks Islands, Grand Turk, Salt Cay, Understand Turks & Caicos, History, People & Cul-ture, Landscape & Wildlife, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.