Caribbean Islands - Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Directory A–Z, Transportation, Health, and Language chapters from Lonely Planet’s Caribbean Islands guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from accommodations, safe travel, flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers, gay and les-bian travellers, travellers with disabilities, and travellers with kids. And get the most out of your conversations with a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on when to go, for the best rates and the best beach weather
- info on useful French, Spanish and Dutch phrases
- full coverage of transportation around the islands
- details on healthy and safe travel in the region
Coverage includes: Directory A–Z, Transportation, Health and Lan-guage
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience