*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Caribbean Islands - St Vincent & the Grenadines (PDF Chapter)
This is the St Vincent & the Grenadines chapter from Lonely Planet’s Caribbean Is-lands guidebook.
St Vincent and the Grenadines evoke visions of idyllic island life. Imagine an island chain in the heart of the Caribbean Sea, uncluttered by tourist exploitation, with white-sand beaches on deserted islands, sky-blue water lapping the shores and barely a soul around.
- visit the five picture-perfect islands of Tobago Cays, which are the essential SVG snorkel-ing experience
- toss away your return ticket upon settling into Bequia, one of the region’s best small is-lands
- chillout on postcard-perfect Saltwhistle Bay before partying the night away with new friends on Mayreau
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: St Vincent, Kingstown, Leeward Highway, Windward Highway, Bequia, Port Elizabeth, Lower Bay, Friendship Bay, Spring Bay, Mustique, Canouan, Mayreau, Tobago Cays, Union Island, Palm Island, Petit St Vincent, Understand St Vincent & the Grenadines, History, Culture, Landscape & Wildlife, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.