Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Caribbean Islands - St-Martin/Sint Maarten (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the St-Martin/Sint Maarten chapter from Lonely Planet’s Caribbean Islands guidebook.
The world’s smallest area of land divided into two nations, this half-French, half-Dutch is-land’s fascinating cultural mix incorporates a rich African heritage and 120 different nationalities speaking 80-plus languages, giving rise to some of the finest cuisine in the Caribbean.
- fly through the treetops on a zipline or lounge in a cabana by Loterie Farm’s spring-fed pool
- bottle your own rum as part of a behind-the-scenes tour of Topper’s distillery in Simpson Bay
- hop on a boat for a day of snorkeling and sunbathing on the tiny islet of Îlet Pinel off St-Martin’s northeast coast
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sint Maarten, Philipsburg, Simpson Bay, St-Martin, Marigot, Terres Basses, Friar’s Bay, Grand Case, Anse Marcel, Orient Beach, Oyster Pond, Un-derstand St-Martin/Sint Maarten, History, Culture, Landscape & Wildlife, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.