Caribbean Islands - St Lucia (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the St Lucia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Caribbean Islands guide-book.
Blessed by nature, St Lucia has geographic and cultural riches enough to embarrass far big-ger nations. Notwithstanding, it remains a down-to-earth place that wears its breathtaking beauty with nonchalance.
- hunt heritage among the colonial buildings of grand estates around Soufrière
- snorkel or dive in the fish-filled waters of Anse Chastanet
- sip a cocktail on one of the Caribbean’s most dramatic stretches of sand, Sugar Beach
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Castries & Around, Rodney Bay, Gros Islet, Pigeon Island, the Northern Tip, Eastern St Lucia, Marigot Bay, Soufrière, the Pitons, Vieux Fort, the South Coast, Understand St Lucia, History, People & Culture, Landscape & Wildlife, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.