*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Caribbean Islands - St Kitts & Nevis (PDF Chapter)
This is the St Kitts & Nevis chapter from Lonely Planet’s Caribbean Islands guidebook.
St Kitts and Nevis are near-perfect packages: the two-island nation combines beaches with beauteous mountains, activities to engage your body and rich history to engage your mind. The local culture is mellow, friendly and infused with a pulsing soca beat.
- marvel at British colonial might at the superbly preserved Brimstone Hill Fortress, with dreamy views out to sea
- take a break from island explorations with a lazy lunch at grand old Ottley’s Plantation Inn
- soak up the verve and history of Basseterre, St Kitts’ vibrant capital
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: St Kitts, Basseterre, Frigate Bay, Southeast Peninsula, Northern St Kitts, Nevis, Charlestown, Northern Nevis, South Nevis, Understand St Kitts & Nevis, History, People & Culture, Landscape & Wildlife, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.