*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Caribbean Islands - St-Barthelemy (PDF Chapter)
This is the St-Barthélemy chapter from Lonely Planet’s Caribbean Islands guide-book.
In the treasure-packed Caribbean, St-Barthe?lemy is a multifaceted jewel. This exquisite island blends French urban flair with a lush tropical landscape of soaring mountains, isolated stretches of sun-soaked, powder-soft sand, windswept cliffs, and turquoise bays dotted with myriad sail-boats.
- kitesurf above the translucent waters of Grand Cul-de-Sac
- roll out your towel on a perfect stretch of sand at Anse de Gouverneur
- cooloff with a sublime sorbet while eyeing Gustavia’s super-yachts and chic boutiques at Le Petit Deauville
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Gustavia, Flamands, St-Jean, Lorient, Grand Cul-de-Sac & Pointe Milou, Anse de Grande Saline, Understand St-Barthe?lemy, History, People & Culture, Landscape & Wildlife, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.