*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Caribbean Islands - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to the Caribbean Islands, Caribbean Islands’ Top 28, Need to Know , If You Like…, Month by Month, Itineraries, Diving & Snorkeling, Outdoors, Is-land-Hopping, Cruising the Caribbean, Weddings & Honeymoons, Budget Caribbean, Traveling Sustainably, Travel with Children, and Islands at a Glance chapters from Lonely Planet’s Caribbean Islands guidebook.
Your journey to Caribbean Islands starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on island-hopping and cruis-ing.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- tips for every budget, from shoestring to lavish honeymoon
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to the Caribbean Islands, Caribbean Is-lands’ Top 28 , Need to Know , If You Like: White-Sand Beaches, Romantic Getaways, Snorkel-ling, Good-Vibe Music, Colonial Towns, Outdoor Adventure, Rollicking Nightlife, Pirates, Forts & Ruins, Watching Wildlife, Month by Month, Itineraries, Diving & Snorkeling, Outdoors Is-land-Hopping Cruising the Caribbean Weddings & Honeymoons Budget Caribbean Traveling Sustainably Travel with Children, and Islands at a Glance.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.