*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.Our warehouse is closed March 28-30th too, in case you were wondering.
Caribbean Islands - Montserrat (PDF Chapter)
This is the Montserrat chapter from Lonely Planet’s Caribbean Islands guide-book.
Before it became devastated by cataclysmic eruptions of the Soufrière Hills Volcano in 1995, Montserrat was a carefree island paradise. Two decades later, it is slowly recovering. Visitors are drawn by the friendly locals, fabulous hiking and birdwatching, and blessedly tranquil ambi-ence.
- swim and snorkel on Montserrat’s only white-sand beach, Rendezvous Bay
- get close-ups of the destruction wreaked on Plymouth and the way nature is reclaiming the area on an Exclusion Zone Tour
- stop by Hilltop Coffee House & Family Center for unique art and memorabilia, a volcano video and fresh juices
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Understand Montserrat, Culture, Landscape & Wild-life, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.