*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Caribbean Islands - Jamaica (PDF Chapter)
This is the Jamaica chapter from Lonely Planet’s Caribbean Islands guide-book.
Long white beaches twinned with steep green mountains; relaxed resorts contrasted against adrenaline-charged ghettoes; sophisticated Kingston and charming fishing villages – Jamaica is more than just a parade of clichés about dreadlocked Rastas and hot-heeled athletes.
- drift on a raft down the Rio Grande past former banana plantations
- set out before dawn to experience the greatest high in Jamaica, Blue Mountain Peak
- explore Jamaica’s underwater topography with some of the island’s best scuba outfits in Negril
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Kingston, Blue Mountains, The North Coast, Ocho Rios & Around, Port Antonio & Around, Montego Bay & Around, Northwest Coast, Rose Hall, Greenwood, Falmouth, Negril & Around, West Coast, South Coast, Central Highlands, Treasure Beach, Black River, YS Falls, Understand Jamaica, History, Culture, Landscape & Wildlife, Sur-vival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.