Caribbean Islands - Grenada (PDF Chapter)
This is the Grenada chapter from Lonely Planet’s Caribbean Islands guide-book.
The most southerly islands in the Windward chain, Grenada and Carriacou (plus little Petit Martinique) are best known for their gorgeous beaches: from palm-backed white sand and trans-lucent water to gray-black dunes and rolling breakers.
- enjoy peace, quiet and beautiful beaches on the friendly island of Carriacou
- explore one of the Caribbean’s prettiest capitals, St George’s, and take in the panoramic views from its imposing forts
- revel in the isolation of the ultimate deserted beach, Levera, with only sea turtles for com-pany
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Grenada Island, St George’s, Grand Anse, Morne Rouge Bay, Point Salines & True Blue, Lance aux Épines, La Sagesse Bay, Grand Etang Na-tional Park, Gouyave, Sauteurs, Eastern Grenada, Carriacou, Hillsborough & Around, Petit Marti-nique, Understand Grenada, History, People & Culture, Landscape & Wildlife, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.