*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Caribbean Islands - Dominica (PDF Chapter)
This is the Dominica chapter from Lonely Planet’s Caribbean Islands guide-book.
Dominica defies the Caribbean cliché: no mass tourism, no white powdery beaches, no rum-fueled pool parties. Nicknamed ‘nature island’, the island lures ecoadventurers with its Boil-ing Lake, Champagne Reef, rainforest-shrouded volcano, sulfurous hot springs, superb diving and long-distance hiking trail.
- trek through spectacular scenery to Boiling Lake, the world’s second-largest hot lake
- swim through a narrow canyon to a gushing waterfall in Ti Tou Gorge
- relax in hot sulfur springs in Wotten Waven valley outside Roseau
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Roseau, Roseau Valley, Morne Trois Pitons National Park, Soufriere & Southwest Coast, Mero & Salisbury, Portsmouth, Northeastern Coast, Kalinago Territory, Understand Dominica, History, Culture, Landscape & Wildlife, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.