Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Caribbean Islands - Curacao (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Curaçao chapter from Lonely Planet’s Caribbean Islands guide-book.
With its delightful Dutch colonial architecture, bustling commercial capital and excellent his-tory museums, go-go Curaçao feels like a little piece of Europe on the edge of the Caribbean, with glorious hidden beaches, amazing onshore snorkeling and diving, and a wild windward coast.
- discover the Dutch colonial architecture and rich local culture in the busy port town of Wil-lemstad
- go straight from the beach to the reef (no boat required!) for amazing diving and snorkel-ing
- follow two underwater snorkel trails to discover Playa Portomari’s unique double reef
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Willemstad & around, Willibrordus & Around, West End, Understand Curaçao, History, Peoples & Cultures, Landscape & Wildlife, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.