Caribbean Islands - Cuba (PDF Chapter)
This is the Cuba chapter from Lonely Planet’s Caribbean Islands guidebook.
Cuba is like a prince in a poor man’s coat; behind the sometimes shabby facades, gold dust lingers. It’s these rich dichotomies that make travel here the exciting, exhilarating roller-coaster ride it is. Come now and ride the wave.
- stay in a casa particular amid the grand splendor of the Havana’s daily street theater
- discover the revolutionary history, legendary music and seedy charm of Santiago de Cuba, Cuba’s second city
- visit amid some of the country’s extraordinary natural landscapes in Viñales
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Havana, Western Cuba, Viñales, Valle de Viñales, Central Cuba, Santa Clara, Trinidad & Around, Camagüey, Eastern Cuba, Santiago de Cuba, Baracoa, Understand Cuba, History, Culture, Landscape & Wildlife, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only. *Not available for newer titles
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.