Caribbean Islands - Cayman Islands (PDF Chapter)
This is the Cayman Islands chapter from Lonely Planet’s Caribbean Islands guidebook.
Dive in. It takes only a small sense of adventure to uncover Cayman’s greatest treasures – the warm hospitality and the fantastic natural phenomena above and below the sea.
- discover the ins and outs of the USS Kittiwake, 60ft below the surface of the sea
- count the sea stars on the otherwise deserted beach of Starfish Point
- make new foodie friends and sharing a delectable locavore dinner under the stars at Cay-man Cabana
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Grand Cayman, George Town & Seven Mile Beach, West Bay, Bodden Town, North Side, East End, Cayman Brac, Little Cayman, Understand the Cayman islands, History, People & Culture, Landscape & Wildlife, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.