Caribbean Islands - British Virgin Islands (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the British Virgin Islands chapter from Lonely Planet’s Caribbean Islands guidebook.
The British Virgin Islands are territories of Her Majesty’s land, but aside from scattered offer-ings of fish and chips, there’s little that’s overtly British. Most travelers come to hoist a jib and dawdle among the 50-plus isles.
- wade around megaboulders and slosh through grottoes in the Baths
- sail around the islands in a DIY charter boat or a glass-bottomed day-tour boat
- drink a rum-soaked Painkiller on the dazzling sand of White Bay
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Tortola, Road Town & Around, West End, Cane Gar-den Bay Area, East End, Virgin Gorda, Spanish Town & The Valley, North Sound, Jost Van Dyke, Great Harbour, White Bay, Little Harbour, Anegada, West End, East End, Out Islands, Understand the British Virgin Islands, History, Culture, Landscape & Wildlife, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.