*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Caribbean Islands - Bonaire (PDF Chapter)
This is the Bonaire chapter from Lonely Planet’s Caribbean Islands guide-book.
Bonaire draws divers and snorkelers who want to immerse themselves in that vibrant world under the sea. The beauty of Bonaire is that the coral reef, designated a national park, is just a few feet from the shoreline.
- don a mask and discover the incredible underwater world that lies right offshore, in Bonaire National Marine Park
- take a guided kayak tour the ecologically rich ‘reef nursery’ of Lac Bay from the Mangrove Info & Kayak Center
- windsurf at Lac Bay, one of the world’s premier destinations for beginners and pros alike
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Kralendijk, North End, South End, Understand Bon-aire, History, Landscape & Wildlife, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.