Caribbean Islands - Aruba (PDF Chapter)
This is the Aruba chapter from Lonely Planet’s Caribbean Islands guidebook.
Whether you’re longing to lounge on a beach or to delve into the great outdoors, Aruba has got you covered. Venture away from the resorts and you’re in for a real treat. Crystal-clear waters provide incredible opportunities for snorkeling and diving.
- discover the amazing underwater world at dive and snorkel sites around Antilla Wreck
- hike or horseback ride through the wilds of Arikok National Wildlife Park, then cool off in the geological wonder of Natural Pool
- sit under the twinkling stars, listen to the lapping waves and feast on creatures of the sea
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Oranjestad, Aruba Resort Area, Northwest Coast, East Coast, San Nicolas, Spanish Lagoon & Savaneta, Understand Aruba, History, Culture, Land-scapes & Wildlife, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience