*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.Our warehouse is closed March 28-30th too, in case you were wondering.
Capetown & The Garden Route - Understand Cape Town & Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Cape Town Today, History, People & Culture, Architecture, Arts, the Natural Environment, Wine, Directory A–Z, Transport, and Language chapters from Lonely Planet’s Cape Town & the Garden Route guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, wine, culture and the arts to public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers and travellers with disabilities, as well as a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on the areas wine industry
- information on the natural environment of Cape Town
- full coverage of architecture from Cape Dutch Colonial to township shanties
- details on history, people and cultural events
Coverage includes: Cape Town Today, History, People & Culture, Architecture, Arts, the Natural Environment, Wine, Directory A–Z, Transport, and Language.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.