No code necessary. See terms.
Capetown & The Garden Route - The Garden Route (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Garden Route chapter from Lonely Planet’s Cape Town & the Garden Route guidebook.
High on the must-see list of most visitors to Cape Town is the Garden Route, named for the year-round greenery of its forests and lagoons along the coast. It stretches some 200km from Mossel Bay to just beyond Plettenberg Bay.
- find beaches, gnarly surfing spots and a host of activities, including shark-cage diving and coastal hikes, at Mossal Bay
- visit George’s attractive old buildings and world-class golf courses or go for a superb mountain drive
- explore the gorgeous beaches, bird-rich estuaries, sheltered lagoons and densely forested hills of Wilderness
- hike, sail, mountain bike and sample home-grown oysters and local beer at Knysna
Coverage includes: Mossel Bay, George, Wilderness, Knynsa and Plettenberg Bay.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.