*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Capetown & The Garden Route - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
Your journey to Cape Town & the Garden Route starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on outdoor activities.
- detailed information and recommendations for eating, drinking and shopping
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about Table Mountain National Park
- user-friendly neighbourhood overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Cape Town & the Garden Route, Cape Town & the Garden Route’s Top 10, What’s New, Need to Know, Top Itineraries, If You Like…, Month by Month, With Kids, Like a Local, Tours, Table Mountain National Park, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities, GLBT Travellers, and Wineries.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Limited time only. Join the party and get 3 for 2 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.
Capetown & The Garden Route - East City, District Six, Woodstock, & Observatory (PDF Chapter)
Capetown & The Garden Route - City Bowl, Foreshore, Bo-Kaap & De Waterkant (PDF Chapter)