No code necessary. See terms.
Capetown & The Garden Route - Day Trips & Wineries (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Day Trips & Wineries chapter from Lonely Planet’s Cape Town & the Garden Route guidebook.
Want to escape the city? This chapter includes the very best excursions from Cape Town & the Garden Route ¬– and they can all be completed in a day. Must-sees include wineries around Stellenbosch, Robertson and Paarl, and seafood restaurants at Langebaan.
- explore lush vineyards and excellent restaurants around Franschhoek
- admire the Cape Dutch architecture and vineyards on the banks of the Berg River at Paarl
- whale-watch on pretty beaches at Hermanus
- enjoy the wine, arty community and inimitable drag show at Darling
Coverage includes: Stellenbosch, Franschhoek, Paarl, Robertson, Hermanus, Stanford, Darling and Langebaan.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.