Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Cape Town & the Garden Route city guide
8th Edition Oct 2015
Ships in 1-2 business days
was $21.99 USD
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
was $15.39 USD
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
was $28.59 USD
Table Mountain is Cape Town’s star attraction, but South Africa’s brightest diamond of a city is also blessed with beautiful beaches, bountiful vineyards and a rainbow array of people, cultures and design.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Cape Town & the Garden Route, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- inspirational images, author recommendations, city walks and the best of local knowledge
- planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- plus a Table Mountain feature, wineries guide, Garden Route tour and arts & architecture
Coverage includes: Planning chapters, City Bowl, Foreshore, Bo-Kaap & De Waterkant, East City, District Six, Woodstock & Observatory, Gardens & Surrounds, Green Point & Waterfront, Sea Point to Hout Bay, Southern Suburbs, Simons Town & Southern Peninsula, Cape Flats & Northern Suburbs, Day Trips & Wineries, the Garden Route, Sleeping, Understand and Survival guide chapters.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.