*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan - Riviera Maya (PDF Chapter)
This is the Riviera Maya chapter from Lonely Planet’s Cancun, Cozumal & the Yucatan guidebook.
The Riviera Maya, a corridor of white-sand beaches, scenic ruins and fun-filled cenotes, was made for road-tripping. You can go diving in Puerto Morelos by day and still have time for a candlelit dinner in Tulum.
- marvel at Maya ruins dramatically situated on a rugged cliff in Tulum, then go for a swim down below
- hang out at chic sidewalk restaurants and beachside bars in Playa del Carmen, or if you’re feeling inspired, take a Spanish course
- dive into the waters of Puerto Morelos and explore a colorful barrier reef
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Best Beaches, Puerto Morelos, Punta Bete, Playa del Carmen, Punta Venado, Paamul, Xpu-Há, Akumal, Xcacel-Xcacelito, Parque Dos Ojos, Bahías de Punta Solimán, Tankah, Tulum & around.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.