Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan - Isla Mujeres (PDF Chapter)
This is the Isla Mujeres chapter from Lonely Planet’s Cancun, Cozumel & the Yuca-tan guidebook.
Isla Mujeres has a quieter and more relaxing vibe than Cancún, and there’s just enough here to keep you entertained: scuba diving and snorkeling, visiting a turtle farm or simply swimming and lazing around on the island’s gorgeous north shore.
- relax on Playa Norte’s white sands and have a swim in the shallow crystalline waters
- feel the fresh sea breezes and marvel at the turquoise waters as you explore the island’s southernmost park, Punta Sur
- see fish, turtles, and stingrays as you snorkel the shallows off Playa Garrafón’s crushed-sand beach
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sights, Beaches, Activities, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Shopping.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.